It is a small mission doing RuneScape mining

For general Sheltie chat, local meetups, and new members to introduce themselves.
wfuuopy

It is a small mission doing RuneScape mining

Post by wfuuopy » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:56 pm

We Have NO Food or Prayers on. With...?! How come he possessed me??? I've got better stats than him exept strength and I keep hitting 0s on him? And that he keeps hitting large amount ? Fudge! I have 52 attack!!! 52 assault!!! How can this be impossible?! Okay, so I'm going to be a part shortly, after I train a few of my stats. I just want to know what would be some excellent things to train or do once I become a part. I really don't have a lot of cash atm, but I could get some fairly quickly. I only have about 300k in cash right now, and not much crap. I intend on buying an abby whip the moment I can, but idk what else to do. I am fond of quests, so I'll do these, but which ones would be best to begin on? And which stats are great to train (for cash, or just because).

Hello I'm fairly new and wondered if magic is a good place to start, I left my account a few months ago and managed to receive up my magic to 21. I appear to recall when I played with I could receive totally free runes in the lady beyond the castle but she won't give them to me any more for some reason. So I have begun doing runecrafting. The spell I want to throw to train my magic at this level is seemingly Wind Bolt (air and chaos runes needed) so should I just keep mining Wind and Chaos runes to finance my magic skill?

It is a small mission doing the mining, I must run into the wizards tower, get 30 sterile runes then all of the way to the air altar, then back and forward. Is there a more efficient way of doing this? Also I obviously require chaos runes, if I only get a chaos talisman? If so where do I get it? Thanks for any advice, I've tried asking players in sport. . But no one seems to be able to talk or spell correctly. . Something else I am somewhat puzzled by. I suppose it gets better once you enter penis worlds? I hear they are good red charm droppers so want to try them. What invo and ect...

Additionally will bones to peaches be efficiant here? (uring tabs) Another question I have, is dose the RoW raise the opportunity of charms being lost? Ive slayed a number of bloodvelds in my day so heres my advice. Bloodvelds drop mostly green charms however, hit constantly. Which is why I recamend these... What I do recamend is jellies, you are going to receive rune full helm drops, lvl 3 clues and the green charms you want. I've actually tested this. I brought the exact same gear and inventory setup from bloodvelds and jellies.

At bloodvelds I got just 20 green charms, others so not worth mentioning, and 60 kills until my food was gone. At Jellies I got 178 green charms, 73 golden, and 11 crimson, 2 rune full helms, lvl 3 hint, also 521 kills before my food was gone!!! So you can attempt bloodvelds but trust me there just not worthwhile.

I've a question? Im a excellent miner and a really good mager. I need help getting up my prayer to fite in Clan wars. Im unable to post my stats today but I will tell u wat they are. I am currently 70combat today... I need a fantastic way to receive my mage to70, my def to 70, and that I need tips on wat to do with all the skills I need to buy big bones to get 43prayer.

Want to learn more about RuneScape at rsgoldfast.com