There are two ways to add your Sheltie photo to a forum post:
1. ATTACH an image - if the file is saved on your computer.
2. INSERT an image - if the file is on a website (eg Facebook or Flickr).
How to ATTACH an image
1. Start a New Topic or Reply to an existing post
2. Scroll down the page and click on the tab Upload Attachment
3. Browse your computer's files for the photo you want (max dimensions: 1000 x 1000 px or 1 MB)
4. Click Add The File
5. Type in your 'file comment' - a summary of the photo
6. Your photo will appear as an image attachment at the end of your post
How to INSERT an image
1. Find the photo online, right click on it and select View Image
2. A new web page opens up, go to the URL/address bar at the top, highlight it and copy it (Ctrl + C).
3. Start a New Topic or Reply to an existing post
3. Click the Img button above which inserts two BB code tags that look like this: (img)(/img)
4. Paste (Ctrl + V) the image URL between the two tags like this: (img)photo URL here(/img)
5. Your photo will appear where ever you place your Image tags
Thanks for sharing your Sheltie photos, we can't get enough of these furballs!
Share your favorite photos of your beloved fur friends!
1 post • Page 1 of 1