How do you hit pictures in NBA2K21?

Share your favorite photos of your beloved fur friends!
wfuuopy

How do you hit pictures in NBA2K21?

Post by wfuuopy » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Every match I play my group is shooting less than 40%. Ive hit 1 3 on the duration of my 4 matches and I just can not get anything to go together with open layups. It's ridiculous. What're you guys doing to strike shots? Stick when grab and take or post fade. Button from anywhere in close. Works for me but it took a little practice. I have been enjoying since 2K13 but I have never been that good of a player. My starter players've never played with this bad at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20

I swear I feel as though I've wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I would really like to be shooting at 40% but I'm blessed if I could hit 20%. I only play offline. I know we have scrub players right now, and I am a below average player but badly even layups which are in the center of the meter aren't going in. I don't even dare to try a jump shot. The AI seems to be ridiculous levels as well. I know that they want to reward ability in 2k21 but this kind of stuff will really set off casual players and people new the 2K franchise and also new to basketball matches.

I have been playing since 2K13 but I've never been that good of a player. My starter players have never played this awful at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. . Mostly broad open shots... and this was on allstar not even thinking to go at the rec center. .

The only other 2K I played before 2K20 was 2K13 and that was on PC. However, this is a whole new level using a very different mechanic. I did fine in the demo and in the quickgames using the new shooting meter but can not hit the side of a barn here.Genuinely shooting 2/16 within an offline triple hazard game on just layups and 1 available jumpshot which airballed on slightly early.

Yeah, I nearly have a feeling they will change that. 2k might realize if mostly everyone doesn't have pro dribble moves that the game will feel and look extremely slow.That slashing playmaker is the one! I got mine to find lock takeover as an option, but I'm trapped between that and slashing since I really like to play defense.I created a 6'9 one that gets 22/1/13/22. I was going for a Shawn Kemp type of player and I think I got everything I had been going for.

That is a really good construct. Definitely got everything you were going for. Its a mad fun construct too. I picked for 10 playmaking badges now around so I might place a lil more stats in shield because I left my man briefer, but I made one just like yours in 20 plus it could do everything and grab bodies together with the finest of em.That's what I've been using and that I was sad when I saw this yellow/red no longer has contact dunks. I am rocking a two way finisher red/blue.

Want to learn more about Nba 2k21 at mmoexp.com